Our photo restoration skills can help save irreplaceable family pictures and preserve an important part of your family history. Image restoration is different from image enhancement in that the latter is designed to emphasize features of the image that make the image more pleasing to the observer, but not necessarily to produce realistic data from a scientific point of view.Old prints are very hard to replace so it makes perfect sense to protect them by making digital copies.
- The repair, removal or large reduction of faded lines.
- Enhanced or improved colour hue and saturation (in colour images only).
- The removal of tears, stains, holes and pen marks.
- Removing Exposure defects.
- A general image clean-up - e.g. dust, scratches and blemishes.
- If you do not wish for all of these edits to be done or you require additional edits, please give specific instructions.
- Also specify any colour preferences if you require a colourisation.
- The maximum print size recommended is no larger than 2½ times the original size
We are so confident in our work that we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee!